Wednesday 4 March 2015

First Draft of Digipack Cover

Digipack Cover idea


This is my first initial design for the digipack cover. I like the image of matilda used, because she is smirking and she is wearing bold make-up and a leather jacket that makes her look tough, but I don't think it has enough to show a contrast between sweet and girly, and tough and rebellious. I also think the font I used is more suited to the 'dance' music genre rather than pop. I like that the colour of the font matches her lipstick because it brings more attention to her mouth and the position that its in.
I think to improve this I will have to find a font on the internet and download it to use for the cover, because most of the fonts on photoshop look too generic. I also think that this cover is too simplistic and I need more going on in it to make it interesting, like the illustrations used in Cher Lloyd's 'Sticks + Stones'.

No comments:

Post a Comment